Dean Bubley is the well-know, sharp-minded, and deeply insightful founder and lead analyst of Disruptive Analysis. Dean is known for his insightful and sharply critical views of the mobile industry. He’s extremely well informed and one of the best mobile industry analysts in the business. Dean is based in the United Kingdom.
Dean Bubley’s key research areas include:
– Business strategy, technology evolution & reguation
– Internet & telecom operator value chains
– Next-generation voice, video & messaging technologies & business models
– Mobile broadband technologies (radio, core, policy) & services
– WiFi (offload / onload / connnection management)
– Mobile devices & smartphones
Most recent research reports examine mobile broadband business models, WebRTC, telecom operators’ own OTT-style strategies.