Journalists, industry press, and media organisations are welcome to attend Wi-Fi NOW free of charge if they satisfy the terms of our press policy. Your press pass will be available at event reception when you arrive at the venue on the first morning of the conference.
To qualify for a complimentary press and press pass you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media company and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter, Staff Writer, etc.)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications
You do not qualify for a press pass if you are:
- A publisher
- A creator, representative, or writer of a personal web site
- A freelance photographer
- A market researcher or analyst
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
- Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions need to pay the relevant delegate rate to attend.
All applications are subject to the Wi-Fi NOW team’s approval.
To request a press pass fill out the form below: