The next evolution of Wi-Fi is already on us and promises many exiting things. In this Masterclass we cover key technologies and their impact on Wi-Fi networks:
- Big picture evolution of Wi-Fi technology
- Key technologies in Wi-Fi 6; What problems do they solve?
- Inside OFDMA in Wi-Fi 6; A peek into the workings and how it will benefit us
- MU-MIMO differences between Wi-Fi 6 and earlier generation
- BSS Colouring and its potential impacts
- Data rate improvements ; 1024 QAM and OFDM efficiencies
- Enhancements for the IOT world ; 20 MHz only operation, TWT
To deliver this Masterclass, we’re delighted to be partnering with Nanocell Networks and Dr Srikanth Subramaniam. Participation requires registration and valid ticket to attend Wi-Fi NOW London – less that 20 seats available! To register, send an email to Inger Hjort at [email protected].
Brought to you in partnership with: