About Network Convergence
Network Convergence will be a field of significant attention in 2020 as it defines strategies and technologies which can break down the typical telco limitations when it comes to efficiently reaching more customers, more of the time, with a single service of consistent quality.
Wi-Fi plays an important role in extending mobile coverage to reach more people and deal with congestion in dense locations.
The driving need for Convergence is towards creating a single service fabric which, regardless of the access technologies and movement between them, provides end-users with a single service of consistent quality which requires no special knowledge or interaction by the end-user.
Who is this Masterclass for
If you are interested or responsible for integrating Wi-Fi into a mobile connectivity service, then this is for you. We will cover the technologies and industry examples of convergence which are leading towards the following benefits.
- Reducing multiple network platforms into a single converged core, allowing the reduction of operational overhead, improving network efficiencies
- Reaching more people and increase coverage using high quality license free Wi-Fi 6 as part of a converged Cellular / Wi-Fi offering
- How to create a network platform which allows more independent Wi-Fi service providers to easily attach and authenticate users through the mobile core
- How to create a seamless transition between Cellular, Home Wi-Fi and Public Wi-Fi so your end-users see a single uninterrupted service, even as they transition between access technologies
- How to bond networks to create a minimum guaranteed service quality which is robust to the effects of busy periods and service outages, all leading to an improved NPS.
Participation requires payment and registration to attend Wi-Fi NOW USA 2020. Also note: There are only 30 seats available! To register go to our registration page here. This training program includes coffee service and lunch, which will be served at around 12:30.
This Masterclass is brought to you in partnership with: