Welcome to our new Wi-Fi NOW Academy live online training series offered in conjunction with our well-known partner Nanocell Networks. We’re excited to be bringing you expert, specialised Wi-Fi knowledge, delivered by some of the world’s foremost experts in their fields, straight to your home!
What is a Wi-Fi NOW Academy Masterclass?
A Wi-Fi NOW Masterclass is an exclusive training seminar delivered by the world’s leading Wi-Fi experts on select topics. The Masterclasses are offered in a live online environment enabling the same benefits of live instructor interaction and the convenience of learning from your home country. The seminars vary in length from 2 x 3 hour online sessions in two consecutive working days. All masterclasses will be offered in European and American Time Zones.
What is included?
- On-demand Recording of the Masterclass
- The course slides for review
- Reference and worksheets used in the course
- Wi-Fi NOW Academy Certificate of Completion
What are this year’s Masterclass training topics?
Our topics vary and we plan to introduce new and highly valuable Masterclass topics during the year. For now we’re zooming in on the inner workings of Wi-Fi 6 and mobile/Wi-Fi convergence – two complex, business-critical topics. Occasionally we will also deliver Masterclasses on non-technical topics: For example: A spectacular and effective business coaching class on how to achieve your personal or corporate goals will be offered in connection with Wi-Fi NOW USA in Redwood City, California, on May 10-13, 2021.
How is it possible to attend a Wi-Fi NOW Masterclass?
To attend a Masterclass, you need to register and purchase tickets to the Masterclass itself. The next opportunity in attending a Masterclass will be on Sept. 22-23 in PDT Los Angeles time.
Available classes in 2020/2021
- Masterclass: Inside Wi-Fi 6 – with Srikanth Subramanian (September 22/23 PDT Los Angeles, October 13/14 CET Copenhagen – 09-12.30 noon)
- Masterclass: Mobile/Wi-Fi convergence tech & strategy – with Ben Toner (to be announced)
- More Masterclasses to be announced for the month of November – stay tuned
Contact our academy director Maria Thomsen at [email protected].