The next Wi-Fi NOW expo will be held in Redwood City, California, USA on May 12-14, 2019. For more information see this link and for expo opportunities contact event director Jane Mølgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wi-Fi NOW EXPO at a glance
Wi-Fi NOW Expo services brings you branding, media exposure, and expert interviews. Our expo service is the fastest, and most effective path to industry-wide recognition for your products. We use own media channels, and our own acclaimed industry expertise to get you all the exposure your products deserve.
Showcase your Wi-Fi products to the world
- 40+ exhibitors
- Live products demos
- Pre-event PR push: Creation, and distribution of press releases and articles
- Matchmaking service: Meet your ideal business partners and clients
- Distributions of content to thousands of industry professionals
- Connecting you to members of the press, and PR support
More services for more exposure
- Lanyard branding
- Give-away of your product on stage (raffle)
- Sponsored cocktail/drinks reception
- Branded coffee cups or other consumables during all three days of the event
- Sponsored lounge in the expo area
- Company branding & banners in conference rooms, registration area, main conference hall
- Sponsored, eye-catching gimmicks at the expo and in the registration area
What our expo clients had to say
“Networking opportunities with innovators, and new business partners,” – Andrew von Nagy, Education Networks of America
“Great cross segment on Wi-Fi ecosystem provided excellent insight into complementory solutions/partners,” – Keith Sinclair, Adaptrum
“High amount of exiting attendees at VP level,” – Fouad Zreik, Cape Networks
“Brings everyone in the industry together to share knowledge, and information of what works, what is trending, and where we are headed,” – Eric Feazel, IT WORKS! Inc.
Interested being part of our expo? Email Jane Mølgaard today to learn more.
The history of the Wi-Fi NOW event series is remarkable: In less than 5 years, more than 100 leading Wi-Fi companies have chosen to partner with us. And we expect many more to come onboard and join us soon!
Above: Sponsors & exhibitors from previous Wi-Fi NOW & other events managed & directed by Claus Hetting.