This live stream will begin at 10 AM PST (7 PM CET) on October 1, 2020. To reserve this in your calendar click on the calendar icon above. If you have questions please write to our producer Maria Thomsen at [email protected] and we will do our best to answer.
The technology at the core of any Wi-Fi solution is developed by the world’s great Wi-Fi chipset vendors. For this session on the evolution of Wi-Fi we’re delighted to welcome the Wi-Fi chipset and core technology leaders – and not least three of the industry’s finest analysts.
- Welcome to Day 3 – Claus Hetting, Wi-Fi NOW CEO & Chairman
- Analyst view of the Wi-Fi markets – with Chris Depuy, Technology Analyst, 650 Group
- Enterprization of the home – with Rahul Patel, SVP & General Manager, Qualcomm
- A birds-eye view of the evolution of Wi-Fi – with Dean Bubley, Disruptive Analysis
- Why Wi-Fi 6/6E is Reinventing the Smart Home – with Larry Olivas, Head of Marketing, NXP Semiconductor
- New home networking paradigms for Wi-Fi 6E & beyond – with James Chen, AVP, MediaTek
- Industrial IoT & Wi-Fi 6, 6E, and 7 in protected spectrum (LLS) – with Matt MacPherson, Cisco
- Wi-Fi 6 & 6E On The Go: Automotive Frontier – with Irvind Ghai, VP Marketing, ON Semiconductor
- Q&A panel: What new use cases can we expect from Wi-Fi 6 and 6E? What new opportunities?
- More speakers & companies TBA!
To download a copy of the full event program click on the graphic below:
With thanks to our sponsors:
And our speakers:
- Claus HettingWi-Fi NOW CEO & Chairman
- Chris DepuyTechnology Analyst, 650 Group
- Rahul PatelSVP & GM Connectivity & Networking, Qualcomm
- Dean BubleyFounder & Director, Disruptive Analysis
- Matt MacPhersonWireless CTO, Cisco
- James ChenAVP, MediaTek
- Irvind GhaiVP Marketing, ON Semiconductor
- Larry OlivasHead of Marketing, Wireless Connectivity, NXP Semiconductor
- Kevin TangSenior Director, Strategic Business Development, ON Semiconductor