To view the video simply register above and the live stream will appear in the viewer on this page.
The event will begin at 7 pm CET / 10 am PST.
What is your 6 GHz strategy? How should device and AP vendors approach the 6 GHz opportunity at hand? Those are two of the big questions that we will be discussing with the our speakers on this our Day 3 of the WWC Special Edition. As always we will have the world’s leading Wi-Fi platform providers and Wi-Fi evolutionary strategists on hand as we dive into the discussion.
Here’s our provisional program – all times are PST:
- 10:00 – 10:05 am: Welcome – with Claus Hetting, Wi-Fi NOW CEO & Chairman
- 10:05 – 10:25 am: MediaTek is right now the fastest growing Wi-Fi chipset vendor – meet James Chen
- 10:25 – 10:45 am: Analyst Chris DePuy of 650 Group gets us the latest Wi-Fi market forecasts
- 10:45 – 11:05 am: MaxLinear’s Parul Singla digs into the details of Wi-Fi solutions for home gateways
- 11:05 – 11:15 am: Short refreshment break – stay tuned!
- 11:15 – 11:35 am: Fixed Wireless Access: Broadband Expansion with Wi-Fi 6E/7 – with Irvind Ghai
- 11:35 – 11:55 am: Charles Cheevers of CommScope: A provocative view of Wi-Fi architecture evolution
- 11:55 – 12:15 pm: Presentation by Wi-Fi sensing leader Origin – welcome Dan Bugos
With thanks to our sponsors:
– and our great speakers:
- Claus HettingCEO & Chairman, Wi-Fi NOW
- James C. ChenAssociate VP Product Marketing, MediaTek
- Irvind GhaiVP Marketing, Onsemi
- Charles CheeversCTO Home Networks, CommScope
- Parul SinglaDirector Product Management & Marketing, MaxLinear
- Chris DePuyTechnology Analyst, 650 Group
- Dan BugosDirector of Product, Origin Wireless AI