To view the video simply register above and the live stream will appear in the viewer on this page.
There’s a big new opportunity on the wireless horizon – and it’s called 60 GHz radio networking. We’re dedicating the first half of this day to a special session on 60 GHz networking featuring the world leaders in 60 GHz silicon, infrastructure solutions, and not least our Wi-Fi NOW Partner Airvine.
The second half today’s program is dedicated to Wi-Fi HaLow – the Wi-Fi standard on track to revolutionise the world of IoT. Wi-Fi HaLow tech leaders – including Morse Micro (a Wi-Fi NOW Partner) and Newracom – will be joining the Wi-Fi Alliance for a full update on innovation and opportunities in Wi-Fi HaLow IoT.
Here’s our provisional program – all times are AM PST:
- 10:00-10:05 am: Welcome to Day Four – with Claus Hetting, Wi-Fi NOW CEO & Chairman
- 10:05 – 10:25 am: Insights into the market for 60 GHz radio with Kyung Mun of Mobile Experts
- 10:25 – 10:45 am: Sivers Semiconductors is a world leader in mmWave – meet Patric Erlandsson
- 10:45-11:05 am: 60 GHz is Cambium Networks’ fastest growing segment- meet Scott Imhoff
- 11:05-11:25: Airvine is ushering in the all-wireless enterprise – meet CEO Vivek Ragavan
- 11:25-11:50: Q&A Panel – innovation & opportunities in 60 GHz wireless:
- Featuring Sivers Semiconductors, Airvine, & Cambium Networks
- 11:50 am – 12:00 pm: Short refreshment break – stay tuned!
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Innovation, opportunity, and latest on standards for Wi-Fi HaLow
- Featuring Morse Micro, Newracom & the Wi-Fi Alliance
More speakers to come! Watch this space.
With thanks to our sponsors:
– and our great speakers:
- Claus HettingCEO & Founder, Wi-Fi NOW
- Vivek RagavanPresident & CEO, Airvine
- Scott ImhoffSVP Product Management & Planning, Cambium Networks
- Kyung MunPrincipal Analyst, Mobile Experts LLC
- Patric ErlandssonVP Wireless Sales & Marketing, Sivers Semiconductors
- Zac FreemanVice President of Sales and Marketing, Newracom
- Kevin DalyVP of Sales, Morse Micro
- Dave HalaszDirector of Standards, Morse Micro
- Kevin RobinsonSVP of Marketing, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Steve HratkoIndustry Consultant