To view the live event simply register above and the video will appear. The event begins at 7 pm CET / 10 am PST.
The intelligent smart home – based on great Wi-Fi connectivity – continues to be one of the biggest business opportunities in tech for dozens if not hundreds of ambitious Wi-Fi industry companies. On this Day we’re zooming in on how Wi-Fi technology – from sophisticated Cloud-based services and management to the latest in mobile devices – is revolutionising the connected experience in the home.
Here’s our provisional program:
- Keynote on the Comcast’s approach to smart home Wi-Fi by Colleen Szymanik, Comcast
- The full market & intelligent home technology update from Plume CEO & co-founder Fahri Diner
- Perhaps the market’s best Wi-Fi engineering? Verizon smart home with Wi-Fi with Mike Talbert
- Connectivity optimisation with ASSIA – insights by Tuncay Cil, Chief Strategy Officer
- Wi-Fi sensing is maturing as a high-value service for ISPs – with Taj Manku, CEO of Cognitive Systems
- Next generation Wi-Fi solutions for the smart home – a conversation with mesh market leader Airties
With thanks to our sponsors: