To view the live event register above and the video will appear. The event will begin at 6 pm CET / 9 am PST.
Broadband subscribers have higher Wi-Fi expectations than ever before but their understanding of how Wi-Fi differs from the Internet hasn’t changed. Just last year, 63% of consumers around the world called their ISP for help with Wi-Fi issues and 49% of them considered changing providers because of poor Wi-Fi experience – even though these issues were not the fault of the ISP.
On the other hand, 58% of consumers would upgrade their internet plan if it meant a better Wi-Fi experience. This means the right approach to managing subscriber expectations could transform increased support costs into increased profitability.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The most common subscriber misconceptions that cause poor Wi-Fi experiences
- How subscribers’ misconceptions cost you as an ISP time and money
- And strategies to manage subscribers’ expectations and increase profitability
For more information on this topic make sure you also have a look at the following resources:
- The ISP Support Experience Report
- Whitepaper: Exploring Wi-Fi installations as the key to ISP growth